Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 14, 2011

A Taste Of Fall

I thought this was a fabulous idea so I wanted to share.  My good friend Heather hosted a wine tasting party.  Everyone brought an appetizer and a bottle of wine to compliment their choice.  I decided on baked brie and a red wine.  I'm more of a food person than a wine person so it was all about the cheese for me!  Anyhow, we all had a wonderful time and we did finish all ten bottles of wine!




One of the party guests brought a pumpkin spice cupcake with cinnamon cream cheese frosting and a salted carmel drizzle (with white wine, but who even cares about the wine at this point?).  Needless to say it was TO. DIE. FOR.  This party guest happens to be my sister, Maggie, of The Sweet Spot Company.  She is nothing short of amazing when it comes to desserts (her cake pops are the best money can buy).  Here is a photo of the goodness.  If you are interested in any type of dessert she can be contacted at thesweetspotco@gmail.com.



Take care and thanks for stopping by!

Adrienne

No comments: