Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 16, 2012

Welcome Home Cy!

Remember this photo?  

Welllllllllll...CY IS HOME!
I was lucky enough to be invited to the airport to participate in his welcome home party.  Cy is so sweet and we were informed immediately that he slept all the way home from South Korea.  He wasn't sad, overwhelmed, crabby or shy.  He loved seeing everyone and was showing some serious interest in his cousins by touching their faces very kindly.  I feel so lucky to be a part of this whole experience.  
Welcome Home Cy!  We love you!












 
Happy Monday!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Shonna Kempter said...

Great pictures! I cried just looking at them! So happy for them! What an amazing day! Can't wait to meet Cy :}
Shonna

MrsNelly said...

You do amazing work and I will always have you document our lives! I love our friendship and appreciate you always being by my side. Thank you for all your support Adrienne.