Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

We're Back With Some Screen Shots


Well hello there!  
I feel like it's been too long since I posted.
Carri and I have been busy shooting family sessions as well has my son Holden's 3rd birthday session and a Greek baptism.  We've had a ton of fun and are happy to be busy.  
While we finish up editing our sessions I wanted to share these screen shots.

Trent Warren is a DJ for any and all types of events here in Colorado.  
I've seen him in action so I can tell you he is amazing at his job.
He truly loves what he does and it comes through in his attitude and performance. 
We took these photos of Trent last fall and he was excited to let us know he decided on these two for his website.  Take a look!


If you are in need of a DJ for any type of event Trent is who you need!  
www.perfectmixpro.com or contact him at perfectmixpro@me.com.

The next screen shot is of a brochure for Kevin and Mary Francis at Cornerstone Mortgage.  
Kevin and Mary are the nicest of people and here you can see they have two beautiful children.
We are so excited that they used our photos in this brochure.  Looks great! 


To reach Kevin email him at KFrancis@Houseloan.com or call him at 970-797-3304.

Since Carri and I have been doing more and more of these types of photo sessions,
we decided to offer a specific package for head shots or brochure photos.
Our Business Professionals package includes approximately 15 minutes of photography and 5 images on a disc with printing rights.  
Let us know if you have any need for a head shot!

Have a great night everyone!
Up next, a Greek baptism. 

Photobucket

No comments: