Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Rainy Kiss

Carri and I were excited to participate in David and Kate's wedding.  
They had an intimate ceremony at Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch in Loveland which provided a beautiful setting.
David and Kate were very kind and, although we don't have a ton of experience with brides, I think Kate may have been the least demanding bride on the planet.
We had a great evening and are grateful to have been a part of their special day.
The best part of the evening is when it rained for about three minutes right when they kissed!  






























I hope you enjoyed the sneak peek!
Photobucket

1 comment:

MrsNelly said...

Amazing pictures you two! I am blown away...I have always know how good you are, but these take the cake! Beautiful!