Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ahhhh the simple things in life!


I went for a drive up to Horsetooth Reservoir last week. It was a beautiful day and I had the day off work-yah! The sky was BLUE and the clouds were PUFFY & dreamy. It was perfect. I stopped to take some pics along the way. I couldn't resist but share my fav! I started out taking a pic of this beautiful Sunflower. The blue sky in the background made for a perfect shot! But then this fuzzy bumble bee landed on the flower and WOW how cool!
This weekend we went on a Beauprez Family outing to good ol' Fort Morgan. Its in the country folks! It was a celebration for Evan's Aunt & Uncle being married 50 years! It was a great time to GTG and see the fam. On the drive back home I snapped this pic out of the backseat of a car. Of course I couldn't resist doctoring it up on PS! The before wasn't that great and Evan didn't understand why I was excited about the pic to begin with! I personally think it turned out beautifully!

No comments: