Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Baby Brody Love!


So I have been busy this weekend. I got the pleasure of taking a few pictures of my nephew Brody. Technically he's not my nephew by blood but my nephew anyways.....He is such a ham and he did such a great job cooperating as his mom and I switched outfits on him, blew bubbles at him, sang and danced like crazies all to make him smile. He giggled and smiled and we got a few cries but what 4 mo old wouldn't cry from time to time?? Even those pics are adorable too! I couldn't help but get a few pics quickly edited and showcased here! Who doesn't LOVE naked laughing, drooling babies?

Just because he's so cute and there were easily a lot of cuteness pics of Brody here are few more:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the photo shoot... Brody and I had so much fun and the pictures are so awesome!! thanks, d and mr. b

Beth @ UnskinnyBoppy said...

Wow, those look great Carri!! Brody is a cutie! Good job!

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

The photos are great Carri!! I wish you lived closer...I would love to have you do pics of the boys! :)