Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Shopping for a new camera?



Lately we've had a few people ask us about DSLR cameras and which one to buy.
It got me thinking, what does DSLR really mean?
"Digital single-lens reflex cameras (also named digital SLR or DSLR) are digital cameras combining the parts of a single-lens reflex camera (SLR) and a digital camera back, replacing the photographic film."
source
But what does that mean even?
I thought this blog did a great job of really breaking down each part of the manual photography components.
Aperture, ISO and Shutter Speed (SS).
Layman terms
With Christmas just around the corner, and the abundance of photography tutorials
on the web these days, it's no wonder more and more people are
buying these fancy DSLR cameras.
We are both Canon girls. 
I grew up with my dad's old-school Canon film camera
so by default I've always been a Canon shooter.
While I've used both and really did enjoy the Nikon as well,
I will stick with what I know. 
A great beginner DSLR Canon is the
Canon Rebel t3i.
We would like to point out that there is a Canon Rebel t4i on the market, but we feel that the t3i is the best for the money.  The t4i has many nice features, but the typical user wouldn't use them so the extra money wouldn't be worth it.

Check it out & Happy shopping,
Photobucket

**this is not a paid advertisement**

No comments: